fbpx

Stay Informed. Stay Competitive. Get Free Email Updates Dow 30 & Emerging Growth

Stay Informed. Stay Competitive.

Get Free Updates

Dow 30 & Emerging Growth

Goldman Sachs Announces Increased Employee Benefits To Attract & Retain Talent

By John F. Heerdink, Jr.

Reportedly, Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) is offering a series of benefits for its employees, in an attempt to ease the strain on its workers and attract talent. The bank is increasing its retirement fund, matching contributions for U.S. employees to 6% of total compensation, making a jump of 2%. The bank will also contribute 8% of total compensation for employees making $125,000 a year or less, adding the bank was eliminating the one-year waiting period before matching employee contributions for new recruits. Employees will also be eligible for a paid leave of 20 days each in case of the death of an immediate family member or in case of a miscarriage.

“We’re focused on delivering energy optimization, resilience, and mental health programs that support our people in caring for themselves and their families,” stated Bentley de Beyer, the bank’s global head of human capital management.
 

The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) is one of the world’s leading investment bankers & also a securities and investment management firm that offers a wide range of financial services with a diversified client base. To learn more about The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) and to continue to track its progress please visit the Vista Partners Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS), Coverage Page



Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectors. Vista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.

Stay Informed! Stay Competitive! Please join us at Vista Partners, and receive our FREE email updates throughout the week and view our exclusive content and research.

(Read Original Story: Goldman Sachs introduces new employee benefits - source in Reuters)


YOUR GUIDE TO STAYING INFORMED IN THE MARKETS

Subscribe for FREE Email Updates & Access To EXCLUSIVE Research!

Connect with us