Reportedly, Honeywell (HON) has been named to Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies (MIC) for 2021. Ranked among the top five companies in the Enterprise category. Honeywell was recognized for its contribution to quantum computing and for developing new products to help customers face the effects of the global pandemic.
Honeywell was one of 463 companies from 29 countries to be included on the list, to be recognized as businesses that have not only found a way to be strong in the past year with the pandemic but have been focusing on those challenges into impact-making processes.
“It is an honor to be recognized as one the world’s most innovative companies. While 2020 was a challenging year, it was also a remarkable one for Honeywell,” “We mobilized quickly to create solutions the world needed to get back to work, play, life, and travel as quickly and safely as possible. At Honeywell, innovation is in our DNA and is part of our 100-year heritage of shaping the future. We look forward to continuing to create groundbreaking technologies that transform the way the world works.” stated Darius Adamczyk, chairman, and chief executive officer of Honeywell.
Some of Honeywell’s Contribution:
- Honeywell went on to produce tens of millions of urgently needed N95 masks for frontline workers when the COVID-19 pandemic struck.
- To improve the safety of air travel, the company introduced the Honeywell UV Treatment System, designed to disinfect air cabins using ultraviolet-c light.
- Honeywell released the Honeywell UV Treatment Wand, a lightweight ultraviolet-c hand wand designed to reduce viruses and bacteria on high-touch surfaces anywhere, from buses and trains to cars and small aircraft.
- Honeywell also launched Healthy Building solutions and technology to help measure and improve indoor air quality and filtration.
- In 2020, Honeywell introduced its latest quantum computer, the System Model H1, based on trapped-ion technology.
Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectors. Vista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive! Please join us at Vista Partners and receive our FREE email updates throughout the week and view our exclusive content and research.