vista's key points
- iPhone is still the largest revenue producer for the market’s largest company & Wall Street has big expectations for the first 5G phones in 2021.
- Apple’s services & Mac product revenues have hit all-time highs & their revenue has grown in every segment over the last year.
- Apple is a prolific product innovator and has earned unmatched loyalty of its customers and many investors alike.
- Apple’s services revenue has moved up by 16.3% y-o-y to $14.55B in Q4 that ended September 30, 2020.
- Apple launched their AirPods Max with high-fidelity audio, active noise cancellation, and spatial audio in December, 2020
- Apple recently introduced Apple Fitness+, which gives users the option to work-out anywhere and at any time with any screen that they fancy,
- Apple unveiled a new line of Mac products and a Mac mini that is powered by its M1 Processors– their first generation of internally produced chips.
- Apple is moving into the self-driving electric car game.
Apple’s offerings have been are essential for many companies & individuals especially during this remote pandemic type environment that we continue to live today.Read More
Vista Partners creates exclusive content based on the ongoing research of companies included in the VP Watchlist.
Stay Informed. Stay Competitive with FREE Insights on the Stock Market, Dow 30 & Emerging Opportunities.Get Free Email Updates