vista's key points
- INVO is commercializing the world's only in vivo Intravaginal Culture System (IVC), INVOcell®, an effective & affordable treatment for patients diagnosed with infertility.
- INVOcell addresses key industry challenges regarding cost & capacity constraints of IVF: ability to help treat underserved patients as an alternative to traditional in vitro- fertilization (IVF)
- ~$15-$18 Billion global infertility industry growing ~8-10% annually.
- Vastly underserved global market ~+95% of infertile individuals go untreated: significant unmet market opportunity.
- U.S. commercialization agreement in January 2019 with Ferring Pharmaceuticals a multi-national firm and significant player in the global fertility drug market.
- Distribution agreements in eight countries located within Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
- Seeking to establish the initial 3-5 JV agreements 2021 to establish INVO-only clinics within the U.S. market. (INVO has already signed the first JV agreement on March 15, 2021)
INVO Bioscience (INVO) is an emerging company that owns the INVOcell system, an FDA cleared medical device that is one of only 3 ways today that a couple that is struggling with infertility may choose to use to try to get pregnant and that offers a more economical and natural...Read More
Vista Partners creates exclusive content based on the ongoing research of companies included in the VP Watchlist.
Stay Informed. Stay Competitive with FREE Insights on the Stock Market, Dow 30 & Emerging Opportunities.Get Free Email Updates