INVO Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVO) is a commercial-stage fertility company dedicated to expanding the assisted reproductive technology (“ART”) marketplace by making fertility care accessible and inclusive to people around the world. Their flagship product is INVOcell®, a revolutionary medical device that allows fertilization and early embryo development to take place in vivo within the woman’s body. Their primary mission is to implement new medical technologies aimed at increasing the availability of affordable, high-quality, patient-centered fertility care. This treatment solution is the world’s first intravaginal culture technique for the incubation of oocytes and sperm during fertilization and early embryo development. This technique, designated as “IVC”, provides patients a more natural, intimate, and more affordable experience in comparison to other ART treatments. The IVC procedure can deliver comparable results at a fraction of the cost of traditional in vitro fertilization (“IVF”) and is a significantly more effective treatment than intrauterine insemination (“IUI”). Our commercialization strategy is focused on the opening of dedicated “INVO Centers” offering the INVOcell® and IVC procedure (with three centers in North America now operational), in addition to continuing to sell our technology solution into existing fertility clinics. For more information, please visit www.invobio.com.
vista's key points
- INVO operates within the ~$15-$18 Billion global infertility industry growing ~8-10% annually.
- INVO is commercializing the world's only in vivo Intravaginal Culture System (IVC), INVOcell®, an accessible, inclusive, and affordable treatment for patients diagnosed with infertility.
- INVOcell is an FDA cleared patented medical device that is one of only 3 ways today that a couple that is struggling with infertility may choose to use to try to get pregnant and that offers a more economical and natural way to proceed.
- INVOcell addresses key industry challenges regarding cost & capacity constraints of in vitro- fertilization (IVF).
- INVOcell is positioned to serve a vastly underserved global market as ~+90% of infertile individuals go untreated exposing a significant unmet market opportunity.
- INVO is pushing forward with a combined distribution, joint venture/partner model to establish INVO-only clinics to accelerate adoption of INVOcell and their business worldwide.
- INVO now has distribution agreements in place in within 9 countries in Africa, Asia (China, Taiwan), Europe, & Middle East continues to seek further relationships worldwide.
- INVO opened INVOcell dedicated clinics or INVO Centers in Atlanta, Birmingham, & Monterrey, Mexico & reportedly the buildout of the Company's new Tampa, Florida clinic – Tampa Fertility Institute, an INVO Center – is near completion and patient services are expected to commence this summer.
- INVO expanded our commercialization approach to include the acquisition of established and profitable US IVF clinics and announced the execution of binding agreements to acquire Wisconsin Fertility Institute that was named One of America's Best Fertility Clinics by Newsweek.
- Wisconsin Fertility Institute is a fertility center that primarily offers conventional in vitro fertilization ("IVF") procedures and generated approximately $5.5M in revenue and net income of approximately $1.9M for the trailing 12-month period ended September 30, 2022.
- INVO's acquisition strategy is highly complementary to their ongoing efforts to build new INVO Centers, increase sales of our INVOcell® device, and expand adoption of the IVC procedure. They expect this strategy to accelerate our corporate development efforts and their path to profitability, as they integrate IVC alongside IVF.
- INVO is now a "microfloat" as of July 28, 2023 immediately after a reverse stock split became effective. The company now has ~842,017 shares of common stock issued and outstanding. In addition, a proportionate adjustment was made to the company's authorized shares of common stock such that the Company shall have 6,250,000 shares of authorized common stock after the effective time of the reverse stock split.
Click Here To Learn More
14 August 2023 | 8:05 pm
11 August 2023 | 12:00 pm
9 August 2023 | 8:15 pm
Stay Informed. Stay Competitive with FREE Insights on the Stock Market, Dow 30 & Emerging Opportunities.Get Free Email Updates
- What is INVOcell?
- New Technique, INVOcell, Allows Couples To Get Pregnant For Half of the Cost of Conventional IVF
- Young and Infertile -Their Infertility Journey – From Clomid to IUI to Invocell Success!
- First Try IVF Success| How To Make Invocell Successful
- Jim Cramer breaks down how to play the market rotation as recovery optimism grows
- The US is facing an aging population, falling birth rate
- INVO Bioscience’s INVOCell Simplifying IVF