As per reports, Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) recently reported strong profit and revenue due to price increases and strong order activity from energy and mining customers. The heavy equipment maker reported a net income increase of $2.04 billion, exceeding analysts’ estimates of $1.68 billion. Caterpillar increased prices to help mitigate supply chain constraints and rising raw material and freight costs, layering profits.
Dow 30 Component Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) is the world’s chief manufacturer of diesel and natural gas engines, construction and mining equipment, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives. Caterpillar, Inc. also works to make sustainable progress possible and contributes to driving positive change on every continent. To learn more about Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) and to continue to track its progress please visit the Vista Partners Caterpillar, Inc. Coverage Page.
Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectors. Vista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive! Please join us at Vista Partners to receive our FREE email updates throughout the week and view our exclusive content and research.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive! Please join us at Vista Partners, receive our FREE email updates throughout the week, and view our exclusive content and research.
The multi-billion-dollar global fertility market is predicted to reach approximately US$47.9 billion by 2030, yet remains severely underserved with many patients (upwards of 90% by many estimates) unable to access affordable treatment.
INVO Bioscience (NASDAQ: INVO) is a medical device company focused on creating alternative treatments for patients diagnosed with infertility and developers of INVOcell®, the world’s only in vivo Intravaginal Culture System. The INVOcell solution provides an advanced, effective and affordable infertility treatment to help increase access to care. INVO Is commercially advancing INVOcell through the opening of INVO Centers, opportunistically now pursuing acquisitions of established fertility (IVF) clinics in the U.S., and continuing to offer the technology to existing fertility practices.
- On Monday, November 14, INVO announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 and provided a business update. Revenue (excluding license revenue) was $235,321 compared to $40,303 in the third quarter of the prior year, an increase of 484% and up 61% sequentially compared to the second quarter of 2022. Clinic revenue increased to $176,395, or 370%, compared to the same period last year, and was up 57% sequentially compared to Q2 2022. All reported clinic revenue is derived from the Company’s Atlanta, Georgia-based INVO Center which is consolidated in the financial statements. Revenue from clinics, inclusive of both those accounted for as consolidated and under the equity method, was $450,131, an increase of 1,100% compared to last year and up 111% sequentially compared to the second quarter of 2022. Product sales increased to $58,926 during Q3 2022, an increase of 2,012% compared to the same quarter last year and were up 74% sequentially compared to the second quarter of 2022. INVO has completed due diligence on the previously announced fertility clinic acquisition target and is working to finalize definitive agreements..
- On Nov. 1, INVO announced a successful showcasing of INVOcell at last week’s 2022 Scientific Congress & Expo of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) held on October 22-26, 2022 in Anaheim, California. INVO highlighted the following: 1) The multi-billion-dollar global fertility market is predicted to reach approximately US$47.9 billion by 2030, yet remains severely underserved with many patients (upwards of 90% by many estimates) unable to access affordable treatment, 2) The INVOcell solution provides an advanced, effective and affordable infertility treatment to help increase access to care, & 3) INVO Is commercially advancing INVOcell through the opening of INVO Centers, opportunistically now pursuing acquisitions of established fertility (IVF) clinics in the U.S., and continuing to offer the technology to existing fertility practices. Steve Shum, CEO of INVO Bioscience stated, “INVO’s cumulative progress over the past two years, on both the commercial front as well as additional real world patient outcomes data, allowed us to further highlight our innovative INVOcell solution at last week’s ASRM conference. It was clear at this year’s annual conference that INVOcell’s presence in the marketplace is growing, and our expanded commercial approach is attractive. Our business development team engaged in a number of productive discussions with interested parties at the conference revolving around our commercial efforts toward providing INVOcell to existing clinics, opening our own INVO Centers, and now selectively acquiring existing fertility practices. We believe the strategy to acquire established fertility clinics in the U.S. complements our existing INVO Center strategy and will allow us to accelerate our growth plans and help expand the use of INVOcell. Potential acquisitions of established profitable fertility clinics in the U.S. represents a logical extension of our strategy. We believe the ASRM conference provided a great opportunity to further communicate our overall progress and technology achievements as well as our unique commercial approach toward helping to democratize fertility care.”
- On Oct. 21, INVO Bioscience announced the publication of a review discussing existing literature and current use of intravaginal culture (IVC) as an option for patients seeking fertility therapies. The review, titled “Intravaginal embryo culture: a successful alternative to standard IVF that may improve access to care,” by Dr. Amber R. Cooper was published in the Current Opinion in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Findings included that Intravaginal culture (IVC) of embryos is a successful and well-tolerated option for many patients & IVC has similar outcomes when compared to standard IVF with or without ICSI. Findings included: Intravaginal culture (IVC) of embryos is a successful and well-tolerated option for many patients & IVC has similar outcomes when compared to standard IVF with or without ICSI. A copy of the publication is available at:Intravaginal embryo culture: a successful alternative to standard IVF that may improve access to care.
- On Sept 22, INVO announced that Dr. Sue Ellen Carpenter of Bloom Fertility, the Company’s Atlanta-based INVO Center, was named a recipient of the Castle Connolly Top Doctor Award for 2023. Castle Connolly Top Doctor recipients are nominated by fellow physicians and other healthcare leaders around the country identifying doctors that embody excellence in clinical care as well as interpersonal skills such as listening and communicating, demonstrating empathy and instilling trust and confidence in patients. Dr. Carpenter has been a recipient of the merit-based Castle Connolly Top Doctor Award since 2018.
- On Aug. 25th, INVO Bioscience announced that Advanced Reproductive Centre, Hospital Canselor Tuanku Muhriz (HCTM), formally known as Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (HUKM), based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is making IVC available for their patients. The move follows the successful completion of the first IVC case in the country recently with data presented at the Obstetrical and Gynecological Society of Malaysia (“OGSM”) where it was awarded a prize as a new and innovative fertility treatment. A signing ceremony announcing the launch of IVC was witnessed by the Minister of Science and Innovation and Deputy Secretary General. HCTM, one of the five university hospitals in Malaysia, is currently the highest volume fertility center in the country. Steve Shum, CEO of INVO Bioscience, commented, “We are excited that INVOcell will officially be commercialized at HCTM in Kuala Lumpur following the successful presentation of data at OGSM and government support by the Minister of Science and Innovation and Deputy Secretary General. HCTM will start offering IVC both in their public and private sectors with an expectation to complete a number of cycles by the end of 2022. We are also working with partners in Malaysia to open up an INVO Centers in their existing practice as we strive to bring our innovative advanced fertility treatment to the people of Malaysia.”
- ***INSIDER BUYING ALERT***– On Friday June 3, after the close, a number of Form 4’s were filed c. at www.sec.gov confirming that the CEO, COO, CFO and 5 members of the board of directors purchased shares at $.95/share on June 1, 2022. Here’s the link to view all of the share purchases.