Atossa Therapeutics, Inc.
vista's key points
- Atossa is led by Dr. Stephen Quay, MD, PhD. who has invented 7 FDA-approved pharmaceuticals which have helped over 80 million people
- Atossa's COVID-19 HOPE Treatment Program uses AT-H201 for severely ill patients to improve lung function and reduce the amount of time that COVID-19 patients are on ventilators
- Atossa's AT-301 Nasal Spray therapy for at-home use immediately following diagnosis of COVID-19 to proactively reduce symptoms of COVID-19 and to slow the infection rate so that a person’s immune system can more effectively fight the virus
- Atossa is developing their proprietary Topical & Oral Endoxifen to both help prevent as well as to treat breast cancer
- Atossa has raised ~have raised a total ~$131 million to bolster its balance sheet, extend runway, & increase corporate options since Dec. 2020.
Atossa has added substantial cash resources that they are seeking to use to “accelerate development of our COVID-19 and breast cancer therapies’”. Atossa has raised ~$110 million now via registered directs since Dec. 2020 including today’s $50M raise. They also have added an additional $21 million to their balance sheet through...Read More
Vista Partners creates exclusive content based on the ongoing research of companies included in the VP Watchlist.
8 April 2021 | 1:30 pm
31 March 2021 | 1:30 pm
30 March 2021 | 1:40 pm
Stay Informed. Stay Competitive with FREE Insights on the Stock Market, Dow 30 & Emerging Opportunities.Get Free Email Updates