- Cisco Systems (CSCO): Dividend yield of 2.61% ending June from 3.32% in December. The stock not to be included as a member of Dog pound as per market evaluation.
- Chevron (CVX): Dividend yield of 3.95% ending June from 4.27% in December. Reading for the 12x3x3 weekly slow stochastic ending, June rose to 53.00.
- International Business Machines (IBM): IBM yielded a dividend yield of 4.74%, ending June in comparison to 5.71% in December. Stochastic reading ended June soared to 41.86.
- JPMorgan Chase (JPM): Dividend yield of 3.13% ending June from 3.45% in December. At the end of June, 12x3x3 weekly slow stochastic reading raised to 58.39.
- Coca Cola (KO): Dividend Yield decreased from 3.46% in December to 3.18 % in June. Though the weekly chart looks positive excess stock above the five-week MMA at $50.09 and 200 weeks SMA to the mean at $44.63.
- Pfizer (PFE): Pfizer yielded a dividend of 3.42%, an increase from its December at 3.30%.
- Verizon (VZ): Declared a dividend yield of 4.28%, going down from 4.31% in December.
- ExxonMobil (XOM): Yielded a dividend of 4.61%, down from 5.03% in December.
A Midyear Visit With The “Dogs of the Dow”
- Published Jul 02, 2019
- Investing & Inspiration
The Dogs of the Dow is an investment strategy which proposes that an investor annually selects for investing in the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) stocks whose dividend is the highest fraction of their price. As of June 30th or the first half of 2109 the “Dogs of the Dow” have realized an average year-to-date gain of 12.1% by June end are the following eight stocks:JUne 26(8)