Tech giant Intel Corporation (INTC) released its Q3 earnings report recently.
Here are key highlights from the earnings report:
• Revenue of $19.19 billion was reported, beating expectations at 18.05 billion.
• Adjusted EPS of $1.42 per share, versus $1.24 was reported.
• Company’s Client Computing Group dealing in processors for desktop PCs, laptops and two-in-one devices, produced a revenue of $9.71 billion.
• Data Center Group focussed on server chips produced $6.38 billion in revenue, above the $5.62 billion FactSet consensus estimate.
• $1.23 billion revenue was reported by the Internet of Things Group segment, beating expectations at $1.12 billion.
• Intel lifted its full-year guidance to $4.60 in earnings per share, excluding certain items, on $71 billion in revenue, implying 0.2% annualized revenue growth.
“We expect our second-half PC client supply will be up double-digits compared to the first-half, and we expect to further increase our PC client supply by mid-to-high single-digits in 2020, but that growth hasn’t been sufficient,” stated CEO, Bob Swan
“We’re letting our customers down and they’re expecting more from us.” Demand strength for PC chips is still outstripping supply”, stated company’s chief financial officer, George Davis.
Intel Corporation (INTC) seeks to expand the boundaries of technology to provide the most amazing experience possible while designing, manufacturing, and selling integrated digital technology globally. To learn more about Intel Corporation (INTC) and to track its progress please visit the Vista Partners Intel Corporation Coverage Page.
Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectors. Vista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive!
Post View Count : 1014