Founded in 1891, Hecla Mining Company (NYSE:HL) is a leading low-cost U.S. silver producer with operating mines in Alaska, Idaho, and Mexico and is a gold producer with operating mines in Quebec, Canada and Nevada. The Company also has exploration and pre-development properties in seven world-class silver and gold mining districts in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, and an exploration office and investments in early-stage silver exploration projects in Canada.
HECLA’s Q3 2020 HIGHLIGHTS
- Sales of $199.7 million, 24% more than the prior year quarter
- Silver production of 3.5 million ounces and gold production of 41,174 ounces
- Lucky Friday ramp-up ahead of schedule
- Generated $73.4 million of cash provided by operating activities and $49.7 million of free cash flow4
- Reported $98.7 million of cash and cash equivalents with $348.7 million of liquidity2
- Record adjusted EBITDA and improved net debt/adjusted EBITDA (last 12 months) of 1.7x1,3
- Increased dividend 50% and approved the payment of the first enhanced silver-linked dividend
- Increased 2020 annual silver production guidance and reduced silver cost guidance
STOCK & COMMODITY PRICES
Shares of Hecla (NYSE: HL) closed trading today at $5.19/share off $.40 while Silver prices closed atUS $ 24.10/oz down $1.52 & Gold prices closed at US $1,863.22/oz down $88.67.