Intel Corporation (INTC) seeks to expand the boundaries of technology to provide the most amazing experience possible while designing, manufacturing, and selling integrated digital technology globally.
Intel recently reported Q4 2019 earnings exceeding analysts’ expectations.
George Davis, Intel’s finance chief stated, “We are also planning for an increasingly competitive environment as we move through the year. As a result of these dynamics, we expect total revenue to be more front-end loaded in the first half then we have seen historically.”
- EPS of $1.52 per share was reported versus $1.25 per share as expected by analysts, according to Refinitiv data.
- Revenue of $20.21 billion was reported, vs. $19.23 billion as expected by analysts.
- The Client Computing Group, Intel’s largest operating segment posted $10.01 billion in revenue, up about 2% year over year and exceeding the $9.74 billion estimate polled by FactSet.
- Company’s Data Center Group making chips for computer servers, was up about 19% at $7.21 billion, more than the $6.40 billion FactSet analyst consensus.
- Intel’s Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group offering memory and storage products showed $1.22 billion in revenue, below the $1.28 billion FactSet consensus.
- The Internet of Things Group generated $1.16 billion in revenue.
- Intel is forecasting first-quarter earnings of $1.30 per share, and revenue of $19 billion, depicting18% growth exceeding analysts expectation with $1.04 in earnings per share, excluding certain items, and $17.19 billion in revenue.
Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectorsVista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive!.