Hecla Mining Company (NYSE:HL) today announced its preliminary silver and gold production for the first quarter of 2021.
- Silver production of 3.5 million ounces, an increase of 7%, due to growing Lucky Friday production.
- Gold production of 52,004, a decrease of 12%, because of reducing less profitable production.
- Zinc and lead production increased 25% and 82%, respectively, due to Lucky Friday production.
- Silver equivalent production of 9.3 million ounces or gold equivalent production of 135,946 ounces.2
- Quarter-end cash position exceeds $135 million.