Recently, global science company 3M (MMM) released sales information for the month of October 2020.
- Total sales for October rose by 3 percent year-on-year to $2.9 billion.
- Organic local-currency sales rose by 2 percent.
- Total sales increased 4 percent in Safety and Industrial, 12 percent in Health Care, and 7 percent in Consumer, and Transportation and Electronics recorded a 4 percent decline.
- Organic local-currency sales rose by 8 percent in both Health Care and Consumer, and 4 percent in Safety and Industrial, whereas Transportation and Electronics declined by 4 percent.
- On a geographical basis, total sales increased 3 percent in the Asia Pacific, and 2 percent in both Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and the Americas.
- Organic local-currency sales increased 2 percent in the Americas including the U.S. up 3 percent, and 1 percent in both the Asia Pacific including China up 13 percent and Japan down 4 percent, and EMEA.
3M (MMM) is a global science company that seems to never stop inventing. Using 46 technology platforms, their integrated team of scientists and researchers works with customers to create breakthroughs. Their inventions have improved daily life for hundreds of millions of people all over the world. With $30 billion in sales, 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world. Scientists, researchers, and marketers work across countries and across subjects to solve challenges big and small. To learn more about 3M (MMM) and to track its ongoing progress please visit the Vista Partners 3M (MMM), Coverage Page.
Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectors. Vista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive! Please join us at Vista Partners and receive our FREE email updates throughout the week and view our exclusive content and research.