As per reports, Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) has been listed to the 2020 Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI), including both the World and North America indices marking it as the 21st time Caterpillar has been included in the DJSI based on numerous corporate economic, environmental and social performance factors.
“Through our enterprise strategy, we are advancing our sustainability journey, providing new opportunities for customers, employees and communities. Sustainability is one of our core values and represents our global team’s commitment to helping build a better world.” stated Caterpillar Chairman and CEO Jim Umpleby.
Some of Caterpillar’s sustainability successes that led to its inclusion are:
- Providing an inclusive workplace supporting its members and respecting unique talents, skills, abilities, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Understanding customer’s needs and delivering expectations.
- Continued efforts on developing new and improved products, solutions, and services.
- Focused on building communities through Caterpillar Foundation’s work globally.
- Improved and enhanced Environmental, Social, and Governance reporting in accordance with Sustainability Accounting Standards Board recommendations along with third-party verification of data.
Dow 30 Component Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) is the world’s chief manufacturer of diesel and natural gas engines, construction and mining equipment, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives. Caterpillar, Inc. also works to make sustainable progress possible and contributes to driving positive change on every continent. To learn more about Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) and to continue to track its progress please visit the Vista Partners Caterpillar, Inc. Coverage Page.
Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectors. Vista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive! Please join us at Vista Partners and receive our FREE email updates throughout the week and view our exclusive content and research.