With the fourth quarter of the fiscal year having come to a close we are squarely in the “earnings season’ again. The components of the Dow 30 have also begun releasing their current Q4 earnings reports and we have seen seven of the Dow 30 components beat estimates, one company meet estimates and two missed of the ten that have reported. The current Dow 30 beats, meets and misses are listed, along with the expected report dates for the companies who have not yet reported below:
Companies Due to Report:
- JPMorgan (JPM) reported earnings on 1/15/2019 of $1.98, missing estimates seeking $2.24 per share.
- UnitedHealth (UNH) reported earnings on 1/15/2019 of $2.28, beating estimates of $2.272 per share.
- Goldman Sachs (GS) reported earnings on 1/16/2019 of $$6.04, beating estimates seeking $4.30 per share.
- American Express (AXP) reported earnings on 1/17/2019 of $2.32, beating estimates seeking $1.832 per share.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) reported earnings on 1/22/2019 of $2.02, beating estimates seeking $1.969 per share.
- Travelers (TRV) reported earnings on 1/22/2019 of $2.13, missing estimates seeking $2.315 per share.
- IBM (IBM) reported earnings on 1/22/2019 of $4.87, meeting estimates of $4.87 per share.
- Procter & Gamble (PG) reported earnings on 1/23/2019 of $1.25, beating estimates seeking $1.224 per share.
- United Technologies (UTX) reported earnings on 1/23/2019 of $1.95, beating estimates seeking $1.554 per share.
- Intel (INTC) reported earnings on 1/24/2019 of $1.28, beating estimates of $1.261 per share.
- Caterpillar (CAT) reports earnings on 1/28/2019 before the market open.
- 3M (MMM) reports earnings on 1/29/2019 before the market open.
- Pfizer (PFE) reports earnings on 1/29/2019 before the market open.
- Verizon (VZ) reports earnings on 1/29/2019 before the market open.
- Apple (AAPL) reports earnings on 1/29/2019 after the market close.
- Boeing (BA) reports earnings on 1/30/2019 before the market open.
- McDonald’s (MCD) reports earnings on 1/30/2019 before the market open.
- Microsoft (MSFT) reports earnings on 1/30/2019 after the market close.
- DowDuPont (DWDP) reports earnings on 1/31/2019 before the market open.
- Chevron (CVX) reports earnings on 2/1/2019 before the market open.
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) reports earnings on 2/1/2019 before the market open.
- Disney (DIS) reports earnings on 2/5/2019 after the market close.
We are issuing reports regularly on the Dow 30 so please check out our coverage pages to review.
Vista’s Coverage Universe spans the Dow 30, International and Select Emerging Growth Companies & Now “Your Picks”, where we have begun to selectively add those companies/ideas that we are receiving from our brilliant & growing worldly followers that include, tenured heads of industry, innovators, experts of all kinds, board members, buy-side and sell-side analysts, portfolio managers, family office heads, and active investors across all sectors.
Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com
with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectors. Vista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive!
Join us at Vista Partners!
to receive email updates.
This email (including any attachments) is confidential, may be proprietary and is intended only for the addressee named above. If you have received this email in error, please delete it, notify the sender and do not retain, use, copy or disseminate this email without the sender’s consent. This email does not constitute any investment advice, any offer to perform investment advisory services or any solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities. No representation is made on the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this email, and the sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this email that arise as a result of email transmission. Certain assumptions may have been made in the preparation of this email that are subject to change without notice. The sender undertakes no obligation to update the information in this email. The sender does not waive any rights, privileges or other protections that the sender may have with respect to the information in this email. Emails between recipient and sender may be subject to archiving procedures and review by regulatory agencies.
Please view a full list of Disclaimers which are available at http://www.vistapglobal.com/disclaimer/