3M (MMM) released its sales report for July 2020, reporting broad-based improvement in sales trends across businesses and geographies. Total Sales of $2.8 billion reported(a 6% increase year on year). Organic local-currency sales witnessed a growth of 3 percent year-on-year.
- Total sales increased by 29 percent, and organic local-currency sales increased by 11 percent in Health Care.
- Both Total and organic local-currency sales increased 9 percent in Consumer.
- Total sales increased 6 percent whereas, organic local-currency sales grew 8 percent in Safety and Industrial division.
- Total sales declined 7% in Transportation and Electronics, while organic sales dropped by 6%.
- Total sales increased by 10 percent in America. Europe, Middle East, and Africa witnessed a 3% growth, and sales remained flat in the Asia Pacific region.
3M (MMM) is a global science company that seems to never stop inventing. Using 46 technology platforms, their integrated team of scientists and researchers works with customers to create breakthroughs. Their inventions have improved daily life for hundreds of millions of people all over the world. With $30 billion in sales, 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world. Scientists, researchers, and marketers work across countries and across subjects to solve challenges big and small. To learn more about 3M (MMM) and to track its ongoing progress please visit the Vista Partners 3M (MMM), Coverage Page.
Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectors. Vista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive! Please join us at Vista Partners and receive our FREE email updates throughout the week and view our exclusive content and research.